Sunday, November 20, 2016

Lomon Girls Polka Dots and Stripes Crew Socks 5 Pairs

How adorable!!!!  I love sweet look of these Girl crew socks.  You get 5 pair of cute polka dots and stripes.  The toes are reinforced and the elastic bands around the top are soft and stretchy to withstand a little ones pulling and tugging.

I bought this set for my 4 year old grand daughter and I know they are going to match so many outfits that I bought for her.   The socks themselves are so soft.  I also like that they are absorb sweat and are odor resistant.  We all know what little girls of 4-5-6 can get into!

I'm really happy with my purchase.  The socks were not eligible for Amazon prime 2 day shipping, but they came really fast and I received them within 5 days of ordering.  I would definitely order from the Seller of this product again.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I3KR5TC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&

No comments:

Post a Comment