Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Cozilife Silicone Egg Poacher. 4 Set Gift Box Packing

I love these!!!!  I ordered the Egg Poacher set which comes with (4) because I love Poached Egg, but I always mess the eggs up.  They fall apart in the water or they are too runny.

What is so incredible is that you can make your Poach Eggs in the Microwave, Oven or Stovetop.  I haven't tried the Eggs in the Oven or Microwave but I did try it on the Stove Top and it worked fantasic!  I was totally impressed, I sprayed a little Pam in the cup before I added my egg and when they were done the way I like, They simply slid right out of the cup. Oh how my grand mother would have loved this!

Another really cool thing is that you don't have to limit yourself to just using this for poaching eggs.  There are other things as well, like melting chocolate, I will be making cake balls and I feel that the shape of the Silicone would be perfect to dip our cake ball in to coat it.   You can also use these for custards like creme brulee and such.  I'm really excited to give these a thorough use.

I did receive these at a discount, I was under no obligation nor was I required to review them. I did because I love them

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LXBW1UI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=



No comments:

Post a Comment