Sunday, November 20, 2016

Vbiger Womens Black Leather Gloves

My favorite pair of gloves!!!!  I love the Vbiger Women's Black Leather Gloves.  Not to be corny but they fit like a glove!  They are snug and feel great.  But not so, that you can't bend your fingers without any binding or discomfort.  I made a fist and these gloves were not uncomfortable at all.

These gloves are 100% genuine high end leather and they are lined with fleece, oh so warm.  You can wear these beautiful black gloves with anything. Jeans, slacks, dresses.  You can wear these gloves with any type of jacket or coat.  I'm so glad it's finally cold so I can start wearing them.

These gloves are so affordable as well.  They would make an awesome gift for any woman.  I am purchasing another pair for my daughter for Christmas to go with a beautiful scarf I got her.  Wonderful Christmas gift for sure.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JP0EV4G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment