Sunday, November 20, 2016

Ultra Bright LED Hands Free Unisex Lighted Beanie Power Stocking Cap/Hat

How cool is this.  A beanie cap to keep your head warm.  A beanie cap that has a LED light front and center. My husband modeled it for me and he looks pretty cute, so I'll need to get him one too, plus he really really liked it.  But I am so excited to get this cap for my son in Michigan.  No longer will he have the need to be outside in the snow and cold at night trying to hold a flashlight and get things done.  What is awesome is the price of this cap is so affordable, the question is...why wouldn't you purchase one.

The great thing is, my son can wear this for so many things.  Camping, hiking, bike riding the trails, working on his truck, you name it!  Hands free LED.  What's really a neat addition is there is a mode for the light to turn to blue and red flashing LED.  Perfect in my opinion in case of an Emergency or a request for help.

I don't know why someone didn't come up with the idea to light up a beanie cap before.  I love it and I know he will too!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017369R7K/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment