Sunday, November 20, 2016

MissShorthair Women's Light Weight Colorful Painting Plaid Tartan Infinity Scarf

I absolutely love wearing scarves year round.  I ordered the Tartan Infinity Scarf and I'm so glad I did.  It is beautiful and the seller has an awesome 91 different styles and colors.  I choose the plaid infinity scarf because I felt it would go with so many things.  From blues, to black and grays.

This scarf is very lightweight.  You can actually wear this from Spring to Winter.  You can double it, loop it, knot it, wrap it,wear it over the head or toss over your shoulder, however you can imagine it you can wear it.  

These scarves are hand printed and just have beautiful designs.  I have many plans for my scarf and I will be ordering more with different prints.  I don't think you can have just one and as affordable as these scarves are you can definitely order several.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KFJSN2M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment