Sunday, November 20, 2016

Vbiger Womens Leather Gloves Texting Touch Screen Gloves

I have a couple of women's gloves to review.  My first is The Vbiger Leather Gloves with Texting Touch Screen.  These gloves are beautiful and very warm.  They fit very well.  I have small hands and usually have issues with gloves fitting properly.  But these fit fine, even a little snug to get on, but once on they are so nice.  I had no problem bending my fingers or making a fist.  They have a classy look and lined with imitation fur.  I'm really impressed and looking forward to wearing these with my black leather jacket.

You can even dress these beautiful red gloves down by wearing jeans.  I'd say these are a pair of gloves that you can dress up or dress down.  And the cool thing about these gloves is you are still able to use your touch screen while wearing these.  Forget having to remove your glove to text and freeze your hand!  These gloves would make a wonderful Christmas present for the ladies in your life

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JOHQIJG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 comment:

  1. Winter is the weather that reminds us of steaming hot chocolate and the living room fireplace loaded with wood. But the winter makes very difficult for us to access our mobile phones now more than ever because of those sensitive screens that most of our gadgets sport. touch screen gloves manufacturer

    ReplyDelete