Wednesday, November 2, 2016

SoundPEATS Bluetooth Headphones Sport Wireless Earbuds Stereo Earphones with Mic

Wow! Just Wow!  I received my SoundPEATS Bluetooth Headphones and the sound is super amazing!  Listening to my music has just gotten better, hands down! (No pun intended, Lol)

This Q9A- BT Headphone set can be used with Android and IOS systems.  The first thing I noticed when I received them is how impressive the packaging is, you receive a zippered case to store the headphones when not in use, there is a seperate  net pouch that contains replacement earbuds and a wire clip.  The package also includes the charging USB cord.

The headset is really comfortable in the ear and the hook design that goes behind the ear fits really well, keeping the earphones secure.  However, I found that the earbuds fit so well that the hook is just an additional measure.

Pairing the device is a cinch...for the technically challenged, like myself, I appreciate the ease of pairing. Once your headset is charged, simply turn on your bluetooth on your phone, turn on the headset on the side, and the phone will locate and sync the bluetooth and your ready to go.  My headset took a few hours to charge fully and I believe depending on usage can last up to 5-6 hours before having to recharge.

The sound quality when talking on the phone is great and you don't have any distortion hearing the caller.  I love the hands free calling while I'm driving or just doing physical activity where I can't hold a phone to my ear.  This is a great BT Headphone set and I highly recommend it to everyone.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HXP85EW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 comment:

  1. Great blog on SoundPeats Earphones. This is an amazing earphones ever. It has great sound quality. One must buy soundpeats earphones, headphones and speakers because this brands provide best user experience.

    ReplyDelete