Saturday, October 29, 2016

Aicok Single Serve K-cup Coffee Maker





I ordered the Aicok Single Serve K-cup Coffee Maker the other day and I am really happy that I did.  I guess I'm behind the times and still have used my Mr. Coffee.  I have wanted to get a Keurig for a long time but was waiting for the price to come down more. I also wanted a single serve maker for the mere fact that when I make a pot of coffee for me and my husband, we waste half a pot.  I've tried making 1/2 pot, but for some reason it just never tastes as good.  Another thing is that I stopped making coffee on the weekday mornings, because it's such a hassle and again, I would waste most of it.

Now that I have had the chance to use the Aicok for about 4 days, I am so happy.  Each morning getting ready for work I make my single cup and I'm good to go, no waste, no hassle.  I simply pour the water into the resevoir, place my cup on the holder, pop in a k-cup and within a few minutes I have the hottest, steaming cup of coffee!!

The Aicok Coffee Maker is just so simple.  To place your pod in the machine, you simply turn the dial on the top of the coffee maker and the tip pops up.  You also see the area to add your water.  I use a measuring cup with a lip, so I don't spill water.  If you have a tall coffee mug, you can take out the cup holder to allow more room. **This is not a coffee maker that holds several cups of water for future use.  It is a maker that you add the water per serving. There is also no heat that comes from the holder, the water is heated just like a Keurig does.

I am very happy with my purchase.  It's also small enough for traveling.









https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015E971CG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment