Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Augymer 8" Professional Chef Knife, Japanese High Carbon Stainless Steel Chef‘s Knives Sharp with Gift Box

It seems like every year during the holidays when it comes time to carve the turkey or ham, we are always looking for "the Good Knife"  I hate when you work so hard for hours on dinner just to butcher your main course with a dull knife.

I ordered the Augymer Chef Knife made of High Carbon Stainles Steel to use just for carving our most special dinners with family.  I wanted to test this knife out before the holidays to make sure I made the right decision ordering this knife and YES!  I did.

My test with the knife was on oranges, tomatoes and a grilled chicken breast.  With each item I tested the knife on, I was so happy with the results.  I could get paper thin slices if I wanted on the oranges and tomatoes.  With the chicken breast the knife sliced thru it like butter giving me uniformed thin slices. The handle feels so good on your hand while carving, you don't feel like you are fighting the knife to cut. 

You could spend money on constantly buying knives for you home or you can buy ONE that last for a really long time.  This knife does have a lifetime guarantee.  This knife is truly outstanding and one that I know I'll have for my lifetime.  The Chef Knife does come in a gift box, which I choose to keep my knife in until use and then back in the box it goes.  But you could give this beautiful knife as a gift.  It would make a perfect housewarming gift or even a wedding gift.

I did receive my knife at a discount and I was under no obligation to post this review.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H6KWUWC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment