Thursday, October 13, 2016

Premium Polarized Wayfarers from Eye Love, 100% UV Blocking

Please read this:  I really like these glasses when I saw them.  I like they were 100% UV safe and are Polorized lenses to cut glare.  I really liked the style of the glasses.  I loved that you had the choice of different lens shades.  But what I LOVE!!!!!  is the company behind the glasses.


Eye Love not only provides  high quality sunglasses, it does community service to their community in South Carolina, providing for the needs of those that cannot afford eye care. For every product they sell, they give an exam, sunglasses, and glasses to someone in need.  They also provide vision care to those in Jamaica.

I will stand behind ANY company that gives back to their community and reaches out to help others in need.  So before you scroll past this blog about a pair of sunglasses that are way cool, think that it's really supporting a company that supports others.  

As far as the glasses goes, I love the feel of them. They remind me of Rayban plastic frames and lenses, but feel much more solid. They also offer total protection.  I also love the case they come in.  It's a beautiful presentation. And the price point on these glasses is awesome.  This is on top of their 100% satisfaction guarantee,
I did receive these glasses at a discount and was under no obligation to review them, I did because I LOVE the glasses and the company





https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FN001V4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

No comments:

Post a Comment