Tuesday, October 11, 2016

RÖD Wine - Red Wine Glasses - Set of 3 - 22-Ounce - Superior Lead Free Crystal

As I sit here writing this blog, I'm drinking some Pinot Noir from my ROD Wine Glass.  I ordered these wine glasses for a few reasons.  One I love wine and I love beautiful wine glasses.  Second, I thought it would be awesome to drink wine with my husband.

So, I've had some rough days at work and tonight I came home and my husband had bought some wine and had the glasses out ready.  While he made Shrimp and Mushroom Marinara Sauce over Angel Hair Pasta with Baggette bread.  Yep!  I had to pinch myself!  If this wasn't the greatest way to come home, I don't know what is.

I am enjoying my evening and will soon close this out so I can continue my evening...am I saying if you buy these glasses from ROD, this will happen, No.  But hey, you can always buy these classy Red Wine Glasses from ROD, and do this for the person in your life and believe me...it will get you so far!! LOL

Oh and as far as my review of the ROD glasses.  TOP NOTCH, beautiful and hearty 20 oz glasses.  I love them and so will you.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CUWQ5MM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I did receive these at a discount and I was under no obligation to review these glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment