Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Men's Imperial Ratchet Leather Dress Belt (gold black)

I am so excited to give this Imperial Ratchet Leather Belt to my husband as a gift.  What man isn't always needing a new belt.
I'm going to say, this is a very high quality belt.  The leather is nice and all the stitching is extremely well done.  I even took a few pictures of the stitching so you can see.
The buckle is heavy and not cheaply made. I've taken a picture of it and the release button on the side for the release.  The design on the buckle is very sophisticated looking to just add to the over all quality.  This is a great find! And the price is shocking for such a high quality belt
I did receive this product as a gift and was under no requirement to post a review.  I gave an honest opinion from my experience
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01DYFBYMU/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment