Friday, October 21, 2016

Scratch Travel Map Classics-Such A Valuable Teaching Tool

Education!  I am so excited to review this awesome Scratch Travel Map...One of the best ways to teach in my opinion is hands on.  This awesome map is all hands on.  You could purchase this map to track your travels, but even more valuable ...a teaching tool.

This is a very large world map 35X21"  It comes with pages of stickers to apply to the map from everything from animals of the world, to flags, to destination spots of travels.  The map also comes with it's on scratch off coin.  I was pleased to see that the map comes shipped in a cylinder tube and is protected by tissue so that the area of the map is protected against areas being scratched off in shipment.

I can't wait to see the mind of my grandson expand as he learns about our world and different countries.  Such a valuable interactive teaching tool.  I wished we had something similar when my children were small.





I did receive this map at a discount.  I was under no obligation to review the product, however I have given a review because I loved it!  You can find this map at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M03P8M3/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment