Monday, October 10, 2016

CAMTOA Outdoor Waterproof Bluetooth Shower Speaker,Mini Portable Wireless Speaker

I am a music lover and being able to have a Bluetooth Speaker outside was really important to me.  This CAMTOA Outdoor Waterproof Shower Speaker fit the bill.  I can use it in my shower or outdoors, which I think is awesome!  The Speaker comes with a clip in order for you to hang it on your shower arm or even outdoors.  You also receive the USB plug to charge the speaker and I love that the USB plug in is covered and can be secured so that water does not enter the speaker.

The speaker has a very sturdy feel to it and is surrounded with a very hard rubber.  The buttons for volume, on and forward to next song are made for the consumer in mind.  Easily accessible.  The sound quality is top notch.

Being that this is Bluetooth and synced with your phone, you can receive phone calls thru this bluetooth speaker.

This is a wonderful buy at a reasonable cost.  I believe this makes a great gift to yourself or someone else...especially those shower signing stars!

I did receive this product at a discount.  My honest opinion was given and I was not asked to review this product, I did because I love this speaker.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I5A8WTW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment