Tuesday, October 4, 2016

16 Piece Mixed Sizes White/Pink Tissue POM POMS and LANTERNS Bundle

We are preparing for my grand daughters big "1st" Birthday!  Being the first grand daughter in our family you know it's gonna be big.  So, I'm helping my daughter with getting supplies for her party.  I ordered the 16 Piece Mixed Sizes of White/Pink Tissue Pom Poms and Lanterns Bundle.

This set is awesome!  Making the lanterns is no big deal at all. You simply pop open the lantern and place the metal frame inside and Walaaa, you have a lantern!  It has has a hook on the metal frame so it's easy to hang.  The Pom Poms on the other hand take a little effort, but not too much.  The Pom Pom comes folded and each one comes with a satin ribbon around it.  Untie the ribbon from the pom pom.  I took the ribbon and tied it on the middle section of the Pom Pom then started pulling the tissue away from each of the other tissues...thus creating the pom pom.  It takes a few minutes, but it is really cool once it's finished.

Since my grand daughters 1st birthday will be pink and gold, we will be getting gold glitter spray and spaying the white lanterns and pom poms to make them gold.  I can't wait.

I did receive this item free.  I was under no obligation to review this item.




https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017HWOWTS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment