Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Globe String Light,Dailyart LED Starry Light Fairy Light

You have got to get these great Starry Fairy Lights...the "How" you use them is up to you and pretty much unlimited.  I had originally planned to order them to use for Christmas.  But Halloween is coming up and I thought why not use them for my decorations that I've set out.

These lights use AA batteries.  I really like that.  No plugs...no worries that if they are solar powered that they just aren't going to be bright enough.  They also have a dual switch that allows you to keep them powered on or blinking.  You have 13 feet so of course it will only cover a small area unless you get a couple of strands.  You can decorate inside or outside, pretty much where ever you want them.

At such a great price, you can't go wrong. I think you'll love what I did with the ones I ordered.

I did receive my lights at a discount and I was under no obligation to place this review.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZF1QR88/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment