Thursday, October 13, 2016

Loritta Men's Winter Knitting Skull Cap Wool Warm Slouchy Beanie Hat

My son lives in Michigan and I have been ordering things to send him for their brutal winter.  I saw this Loritta Men's Winter Skull Cap and fell in love with the look.  It has that cool Slouchy look and has a large basket woven pattern that is really nice.  It also has a synthetic wool inside that's extremely soft and warm!

I tried on the cap before I packaged it up with some awesome warm gloves.  It's a darn good thing I love my son as much as I do, because I LOVE this cap, even though it states it is a Men's cap.  I believe the Seller of this product should list it at Unisex.

If ever you wanted the most stylish cap that also happens to be the warmest, this one would be it!.

I did receive this product at a discount and I was under no obligation to review the cap.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LEAIGTG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

No comments:

Post a Comment