Thursday, October 27, 2016

LEMFO IW08 Smart Watch

I ordered the LEMFO IW08 Smart Watch because I've never had one and have been wanting one that didn't break the bank. So you could say this is a starter Smart Watch for me. And I'm very happy with it. You could say I'm a little technically challenged so if I can adjust the settings on this watch for my needs, pretty much anyone can.

I really love the face, it is very impressive and you can choose different wallpapers. The face of the watch is large and you can easily see what is on the screen. There is a menu that you can choose the different options for your smart watch, calls, text, settings, alarms, clock, camera. I have not inserted my sims card to make it a stand alone smart watch, because I use my phone so much for other things that the watch would not be able to do, such as writing emails. However, you do get a notification when you receive messages. I have choosen to use this watch with bluetooth connectivity. This smart watch offers alot more than I thought it would and seems to be constructed very well. I love that you can download the BT Notification for the watch and easily make adjustments to settings from your phone.You can also download the fundo companion app for fitness, similar to a fitbit. You scan the Qcode and can easily download these right to your phone and watch.

 I choose this watch because when I'm walking would like to listen to my music and I also think it's great way to rid yourself of your phone in hand. While walking I'm also able to use the FUNDO companion for steps.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LY8P4UU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment