Monday, October 17, 2016

Icicle Crystal Solar String Lights, 20ft 30 LED Waterproof Outdoor Globe Fairy Lighting




Lights!!!!! Who doesn't love Christmas lights?  I had no idea that when I ordered these Icicle Crystal Solar lights they would be as cool as they are.  Pictures do not does these lights justice.  There are 8 different settings that automatically change to the next lighting mode.  From fading, to flashing to 2 color fade.  The colors of the lights are beautiful, purple, gold, red, green.

I love that these are Waterproof.  My lights have been hanging on my backyard doorway for over a week.  The rain, cool nights, hot days, moisture in the air...NOTHING has affected the performance of the lights.  They continue to work fantastic!

Because they are solar powered, I am not using any electricity at all, which is a huge issue of lighting up our house during the holidays (Electric Bill)  I am trying to have at least 80% of our lighting be from solar power.  With lights like these it will not only be beautiful, but cost effective for me. Speaking about cost effective...have you priced lights yet???  Home Depot, Walmart...they get so expensive...At the price that Amazon is listing them for you have nothing but a Win Win if you get them from Amazon.

I did receive these lights at a discount.  Please note I was not requested, required or expected to place a review.  I review items that I love!!!

















https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DQB46KY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment