Thursday, October 13, 2016

PoshPeanut Mermaid Blanket Softest Minky Comfy Cozy Blankie for Kids Ages 3-13 with FREE Toy Doll Blanket Included Aqua and Pink

OMG, this is about the cutest thing you've ever seen!!!!  I ordered this cool Posh Mermaid Blanket for my "gifted by marriage" grand daughter who is 6.  She's such a girly girl and when I saw this Mermaid Blanket I just had to get her one.  The bonus is that it also comes with a Mermaid Blanket for her teddy bear or doll; for free.

I wish the internet had touch and feel, because these blankets are sooo soft.  It has puffed minky on one side and and the softest solid side on the back. The colors are so sweet as well.  Perfect for a 6 year old little girl.  I can't wait to see her in this Mermaid blanket on Christmas day and I wish I could take a picture of her in it now, but then it would spoil the surprise.  So I took pictures of just her Mermaid blanket with the doll Mermaid blanket.

I did receive this Mermaid blanket at a discount and I was under no obligation to review it, however, it is so awesome I felt I wanted to.

PoshPeanut Mermaid Blanket Softest Minky Comfy Cozy Blankie for Kids Ages 3-13 with FREE Toy Doll Blanket Included Aqua and Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment