Monday, October 10, 2016

Fishers Finery Ecofabric Soft Cup Bra, Low Impact Workout Yoga Sports Bra

I purchased some Yoga pants from Fishers Finery and I love them.  The quality of those pants are top notch.  So when I saw Fishers Finery had a Yoga Sports Bra..I had to have it!  I made a great choise by ordering it.

The material they use is unbelievable.  It stretches like Spandex, but it's thicker and has such a soft feel to it.  It's hard to believe you actually have such great support with a sports bra that is so soft. The bra has a nice firm elastic band at the base of the bra and it stays in place no matter how you move while running, exercising, yoga.

Alot of bras bind at the shoulder area.  I can tell you 100% this is so comfortable with absolutely no binding at my shoulders.

I did receive this bra at a discount.  I was not asked or required to give a review.  I reviewed this bra on my own accord.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GOHYZJO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment