Thursday, October 13, 2016

Fiream Girls Crewneck Cartoon Long Sleeve Hoodie Sweatshirt

I have been blessed by adding grand children to my family by the gift of marriage.  I have 5 grand children and my husband has 7.  So together we have 12.  YEP 12!  LOL

One of my gifted grand daughters who is 2 is such a delight and beautiful.  I saw this Fiream Girls Crewneck Hoodie Sweatshirt and had to buy it for her.  It is so cute!!! I am buying her some black leggings to wear with it.  The sweatshirt is made so well and I love that it has snaps on the shoulder area...we all know what it's like to pull a sweatshirt over a 2 year olds head.  The cartoon design on the front of the shirt is so cool!  The bunny ears have a silk stitching and the rest of the design is made to grab your little girls heart.

The only confusing thing about this product name is that this is not a hoodie sweatshirt.  There is no hood.  That did not keep me from just loving this shirt for my grand daughter ...but the Seller needs to change the product name to match what this product is....a sweatshirt.  Other than that....AWESOME

I did receive this sweatshirt at a discount.  I was under no obligation to review this item, I did because it is too cute and I know she will love it!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IMW6SD0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment