Saturday, October 15, 2016

Slim Mens Genuine Leather Durable Wallet Bifold Extra Capacity 12 Card Slots Pabojoe

This is absolutely a GORGEOUS wallet!  My husband recently and accidently washed his wallet.  Needless to say, after it dried...looked pretty pathetic; plus he has had it for years.  I was so happy to get this wallet for him.  It makes almost every wallet he has had in the past look cheap compared to this one.

The Pabomoe Italian Leather Wallet is beautiful and classy looking.  The emblem on the outer side of the wallet is a plus.  Once you open up the wallet you'll notice more credit card slots than most wallets.  On the right side of the wallet you have a secure credit card slot because there is a snap closure keeping that side of the wallet completely closed unless you unsnap it.  Once you do you'll also notice that the unique thing about this wallet, it has SD card slots.  A truly unique surprise.  Thre are two cash slots as well.

This Italian Leather smells wonderful!  The quality of the Pabojoe Wallet is top notch.  I just wish I would have ordered this for my hubby long ago, but I can tell you with this type of quality, I know he will have this beautiful wallet for many years to come.  Now to order one for my son :-)

I did receive this product at a discount but I was not influence or obligated to leave a review.  I left a review on this wallet because it truly is absolutely wonderful!

#discount #IOR



No comments:

Post a Comment