Wednesday, October 5, 2016

VIBELITE Burglar Deterrent,Fake TV Extra Bright TV Simulator Simulates the Light of a 27 Inch LCD / HdTV

This "Home T.V" which is really a small plug in box, is made to deter someone from trying to break in to your home, because it appears that your television is on; thus making it appear that you may be home.
If you have ever been the victim of a home burglary, I'm sure that you would definitely welcome any deterrent, especially one that is this affordable over a home security system that can cost hundreds.  I would consider this a budget friendly security back up. 
This box really does illuminate the room it is in to appear like a TV.  Being the over protective Mom that I am..I ordered this for my daughter who just moved into an apartment. Along with a camera security system, a stun gun from Watch Dog (it looks like a large lipstick case) and another form of protection.  LOL . .I know...but I'm a Mom!
I did order this with a discount and was not required nor requested to review this product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment