Thursday, October 6, 2016

SIFAN Gold Powder Happpy Birthday Banner, Gold Foil Birthday Banner

I posted a few days ago that I have a 9 month old grand daughter.  We have been gathering things up for her big "1st" birthday coming up in December.  I have ordered several things from Amazon to decorate the room for her party along with my daughter getting more stuff.  So we decided to have a Pink and Gold Princess party!


I ordered the Gold Powder Happy Birthday Banner and I'm so glad I did.   A few months ago I ordered a Birthday Banner that is Pink background and Gold lettering...so when I saw this one with Gold background and Pink Letters, it was a no brainer.

When you receive the banner you will need to thread each of the letter cards.  The cards each have  punched out holes at the top of the cards.  You will also receive two very long strands of think satin ribbons for each word spelled out.  The satin threading has a metal prong on the very end to make it easy to go through the punch outs.  It takes a few minutes, but I promise it's not difficult.  I really love this banner, it's glittery and very cute for my grand daughters Princess Party that is in the works.

I did receive this product at a discount and I was under no obligation to review the product.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KJ83XLK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 comment: