Saturday, October 15, 2016

F. Steen Japan Quartz Analog Watch with Genuine Leather Band (3)

I have some amazing watches to talk about.  They are the 3 F. Steen Japan Quartz Watches, each with Genuine Leather Bands.  Talk about beautiful, each has an awesome style! All F. Steen watches were created by a French Canadian designer.  Each watch has such a unique design and special touches that make them attractive to wear.  You can dress it up or dress it down!   All of the watches come in a sleeved gift box and when you open the top of the box the first word is Wow! Beautiful!

First, the Men's FS2C3 - It is a Gorgeous Round Silver Watch with Roman Numerals and a Black Leather Band.  The band is a buckle type closure with 2 straps to secure the end.  This watch is fantastic and could honestly be a Unisex watch.  It's face of the watch is slightly larger than the womens watches but I don't honestly think there is a rule on fashion when it comes to watches.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019HKHGRS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1#technicalSpecifications_feature_div

Second, the Women's Blossom FS2A2 - I am in LOVE with this beautiful watch.  The face is round with Rhinestones and Roman Numerals.  It is so classy, but yet can be worn even with jeans.  This neutral colored watch goes with everything.  It has a tan leather band with a buckle clasp.  The Rhinestones surrounding the face shine and glisten as your wrist moves.  BEAUTIFUL!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0195LLN6E/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


Lastly, the  Women's FS2B2- This Classy round faced watch is surrounded by beautiful Rhinestones.  And has an analog display.  I love the fact that the base of the face is black, then you have the silver which is always a gorgeous play of two colors, then you have the genuine leather band, with a buckle clasp. Just as the "F.Steen Blossom" the Rhinestones glisten as you move.
 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019HIU3RA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

If you are wondering why I am reviewing 3 watches....I just couldn't pick one.  I wanted the tan to go with my wardrobe that has tans, browns, jean.  I got the black, because they go with everything; one I wanted the classy look of rhinestones and the other I wanted a more classic down to earth look.   I did receive these watches with a discount however, by no means did a discount influence my reviews.  Nor was I requested or required to place a review.  

#GotaDiscount  #IOR  

No comments:

Post a Comment