Saturday, October 15, 2016

Bluetooth Earbud, FKANT V4.1 Wireless Headset Headphone Invisible Ultra Small Mini Earphone Earpiece with MIC

Wow! Just Wow!  I could not believe this little earbud could possibly do everything the product page said it would do, but it does and more!   The FKANT Wireless Headset is the coolest thing and incredibly powerful.  I don't know exactly how they can make just an earbud have the sound quality both for music and phone, but they do and at an awesome price as well.  I would have thought that the price point on this earbud would be twice the amount.

The earbud fits nicely in your ear and it's very comfortable as well.  In order to answer a call you simply touch the side of the earbud and the same to end the call.  I have not had any issues with draining the charge at all since I only use this earbud while driving to and from work and errands, so I can't personally say how long the charge last, but it does exactly what I need it for.

If you are looking into buying a headset to be hands free this is it!  I did order this headset at a discount and I was under no obligation to review this item.  #discountrocks #reddirtreviews

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LXLF83X/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment