Wednesday, October 12, 2016

NKTM Children's Play Mat and Toys Storage Bag,Organizer Shoulder Bag

I'm a grandmother of a 10 month baby girl that I babysit for quit often and LOVE it, but needless to say when Momma comes to pick her up I spend time picking up all this little sweeties toys.  I couldn't wait to try this Play Mat and Storage Bag out to see if it made any difference.

Let me just say, YES, it truly does.  I really love the fact that this play mat has a locked drawstring on it, because when your ready to draw the mat up all you have to do is use the cord and push it and immediately the mat starts to collapse turning into a storage bag instead.  All the toys that were on the mat are now stored until next time my baby girl comes to Grammas. Once it is a storage mat, you also have a shoulder strap so if you are on the go, like to the park you just throw this over your shoulder.

The Mat is also made of a thick type of plastic that you can easily clean from sticky fingers.  Which is a definite plus!!!  I really like this mat and it has helped from picking up as many toys as I did before and I store them out of the way until next time.  Big Score!

I did receive this product free and was under no obligation to place a review.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LL4O3QA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment