Thursday, October 6, 2016

Outdoor Led String Lights,Avinee Warm white Golden Ball Designed Outdoor/Indoor String Lights

I started ordering lights for Christmas early.  I ordered the Avinee Warm White Golden Ball lights because from what the product page showed, they looked just beautiful.  Well they are!  I love that you have so many different options of lighting effects. From the solid light, fade in and out, alternate fade in and out, flashing.  You pick which you feel is appropriate for your decorative set up.

Since Christmas is a few months away I decided to put these beautiful lights to use with my Halloween set up and it couldn't be more perfect.


These lights are good for indoor or outdoor.  They are not solar powered so you will need an electrical outlet close by or extension cord.  This set covers about 16'.  It is amazing how we think that is a lot when in reality it is not much, so I will be ordering a few other sets.  You can use these lights in so many decorative ways.  Outside on your home, in foliage and even indoors on your Christmas tree, fireplace mantles..the possibilities are unlimited.

I did receive this product with a discount and I was under no obligation or expectation to review this product. I did solely on my own with my honest opinion.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KEWZUJE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


2 comments: