Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Heiyo Sports Bluetooth Headphones,In Ear Wireless Earbuds

Wow, I just LOVE these Heiyo Bluetooth Headphones!  I love the earhook, however, I honestly think you wouldn't even need the earhook, because the earbuds fit snugly inside of your ear.  But if you are using these headphones for jogging you have that security that the headset will stay secure. You will also receive extra soft rubber earbuds to replace if needed.  And you charge the headset with the USB cord that's provided.

The clarity of sound is amazing it is such a true HD stereo sound. I had to turn the volume down a bit when using.  I use this headset when driving so I have hands free phone and I use them when I jog with my dog afterwork in the evening listening to my playlist.

The bluetooth also has a long range from the phone....it says 33 feet..but I think it could be more. Great buy for anyone needing a good quality headset at a cool reasonable price.

I did receive this product at a discount.  I chose to review this product and was not required to do so, nor was I requested to do so. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H8UHEW6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 comment:

  1. Everyone loves many of the discussions, I actually experienced, I'd prefer additional information in regards to this, for the reason that it is awesome., With thanks to get spreading. click here for details

    ReplyDelete