Thursday, October 13, 2016

Pisen LE001+ Wireless Bluetooth Headphone with Stereo Earpiece

Yay!  Hands Free!  I have a few Bluetooth Headphones and I really love all of them, but there are a couple that really stand out.  The Pisen LE001+ Wireless Bluetooth Headphone is one of two that I go to when driving.

There are a few things that I really like about this headphone that out does the others.  You have nothing hanging around your neck, you have no wires hanging off, you simply have an earbud with a ear piece attachment to keep it secure to your ear and it's really lightweight.  The other thing is you don't have both of your ears covered with an earpiece.  For me this is big.  I am hard of hearing and when I have plugs in both ears for my headset, it's hard for me to hear my surroundings.  That may be the point that others want, but when I'm driving I want to hear other vehicles, warnings, etc.

This set is so easy to connect to your bluetooth, even for the technically challenged.  The price point on this earbud really makes it affordable.  So, if you thinking of making the change from a full headset to just a single one, I highly recommend this one!

I did receive this product at a discount and was not influenced in any way or under obligation to review this item

 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FLYLPBW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment