Thursday, October 13, 2016

King and Queen Wedding, Anniversary, Newlywed, Foam Can Cooler Set - Set of 2

My husband is always saying in a joking manner, "It's good to be the King."  Well, I saw these fun King and Queen Foam Cooler Koozies and I had to get them.  I wanted him to know, he may be the King, but I AM the Queen!  LOL.  We definitely are not newlyweds, but we do like to have fun.

Since my hubby is a beer drinker, anything from Budweiser, Corona, Coors, etc and uses a Koozies daily...and I am a Twisted Tea gal, I took pictures of our his and hers koozies.

These would also make really fun little gifts for the Bride and Groom to be or for Anniversaries, just like the product title suggest.  And for the price, it makes an excellent choice.

*My disclaimer-you don't have to use cans of alcohol, any canned beverage will do, I just like to have my Twisted Tea in a Koozie :-)

I did receive this product at a discount and was under no obligation to place this review


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IDYIFM4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment