Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Separatec Men's Soft Cotton Separate Pouch Stretch Trunks 2 Pack

I ordered the Separatec Men's Stretch Trunks for my husband.  I don't know any man that doesn't always need new underwear.  So when I saw these I thought cool!.  I have to say these trunks exceeded my expectations and my husbands. Even from the impressive packaging they came in.  Each trunk was individually wrap in tissue paper.  If you normally buy underwear as a gift for your husband for Christmas, really really think about these.  I know it may sound weird, but every year my husband along with his other presents, gets underwear, under shirts and socks. (A tradition I kept after his Mom passed away)
When they put the word soft in the name of these trunks that was and understatement.  I'm not sure of the material they used, but it feels so nice.  The elastic band around the trunks is not one that will stretch out...it's very well made.  The stitching is done very well.  The Separatec area cracked me up, honestly.  But I had a candid talk with my husband and he told me any man that works in a physical position at any job is going to sweat.  He said it was just a fact.  He said that with the Separatec Separate Pouch it really help with that issue.  They also have the soft rubber hemline to keep them from riding up his leg.  He absolutely loves these trunks. 
I thought they were kind of expensive at first for just 2, but honestly, compared to what I spend for my lingerie...it really isn't at all.  Besides these are so well made, I can see these lasting twice as long as the type you buy in a package from Fruit of the Loom or Hanes, so in the long run, if they last 2x as long as regular trunks and my husband loves them and the quality is this good; you can't go wrong!   I'm really glad I made the choice to buy these for my husband.
I did receive this product at a discount.  I was not under any requirement or request to review this product

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016ZTM2DM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

No comments:

Post a Comment