Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Dimmable LED Table Lamp, Kingstar PLD533 LED Desk Lamp Dimmable Touch Sensor

I ordered the Dimmable LED Table Lamp, Kingstar PLD533 LED Desk Lamp Dimmable Touch Sensor and love it.  I bought it for an end table that I have in a corner that is very dark because I wanted to show of my pottery decor.
The LED lighting is great not only for the appearance of the light but for saving energy too. TlYou have 3 settings at the base of the lamp that is touch control. No knobs or switches!   You can also adjust the arm of the lamp for just what you need.  Another cool thing that I liked was that the lighting also comes through the top part of the lamp by small slots giving an awesome effect, rather than just straight down.
If you are needing a lamp for a dark area of your house, end table, kitchen or bedroom end table for reading; thus is an awesome lamp. 
I did receive this product at a discount and was not required to review it, I did because I wanted to share an awesome find with an honest opinion.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01HESBTKA/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment