Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Zmodo 720p HD Wireless Home Security System - 2 Cameras with Night Vision and Two-way Audio


Could having a Wireless Home security system get any easier? Because this one makes it so simply to have and be using your security system within minutes.

I read the instructions pretty good to, because I'm a nerd and not technical savvy. I downloaded the app on my phone then just followed the instructions. Which is syncing the phone to the cameras. You can assign what room you have the camera in and name your security system. You set the system for Home, Sleep or Away. The system can detect movement and actually starts recording at the time of the movement. It also has infared lighting so you can see in the dark what is moving in the room.

This security system is AWESOME!. The only problem I'm having is the voice activation. It states to hold the button down to talk into the camera so that whomever is in that room can hear you and you can hear them...but I'm working on that.

The app on your phone is great. Very clear and has many options for you. You can even have your recordings or pictures from your security system downloaded into Cloud. I really love my system. I did receive this product free and have given my honest opinion and was not required to do a review of this product.







https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LBJ811S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment