Wednesday, October 5, 2016

TROND Halo 2W Mountable LED Desk Lamp for Bedside, Nightstand, Headboard or Workbench

I've been looking for a nice bedside light so that at night I can read my Kindle without disturbing my husband.  I ordered the Trond Halo Mountable LED Lamp.  From what the product page describe it was what I've been looking for.

I received the Halo LED lamp and was very impressed.  The thing I love the most about the bedside lamp is that you can adjust the light because it has a bendable arm.  You can twist, bend or even have the light straight up.  When I'm reading in bed, I usually start out really good by sitting up.  But if I'm really stuck on a certain book I can read all night and I can tell you, I won't be sitting straight up by the end of the night.  I turned to the right, then the left, sit up, you name it, LOL.  So with this bendable arm...it doesn't matter what position I'm in, the lighting is just right.

I can also turn the lamp itself to different positions so that I can prevent the glare on my tablet.  To turn the lamp on, you simply touch the top of the lamp and same to turn it off.  I really like this lamp as a bedside lamp but I can see how you could use it for whatever you wanted.  Especially a workshop bench or craft table.  Great buy!!!!

I did receive this product at a discount and my review is 100% my own opinion. It was not required nor was a review requested.






https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L6XQDFU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment